- In a pan on medium heat, sauté the apples for 2 to 3 minutes and set aside in a cool place.
- Once the apples are cool, mix carefully with the brie and thyme. Fill 4 small ovenproof ramekins 3/4 full.
- In a bowl, mix together all cranberry, maple and nut crust ingredients. Once the mixture is homogenous, top the ramekins containing the apple mixture.
- Bake at 375 °F for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with a tart green salad.
Recipe development : Chef Giovanni Apollo
Photo credits :
Marie-Élaine Thibault, Chef-stylist
Marc-André Lapierre, photographer