- In a dish, combine the creamed honey, cider vinegar and rosemary.
- Mix and place the pork medallions in the marinade and let sit 1 hour.
- Remove the pork medallions and set aside.
- Transfer the marinade to a saucepan and reduce by half by cooking on low heat.
- Add the poultry broth and the cornstarch and cook on low heat for 3 minutes. Incorporate the butter by whisking vigorously. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil on medium, sear the seasoned medallions for 3 minutes on each side and place in the creamed honey sauce. Simmer on low for 3 minutes. Serve with sautéed potatoes and green vegetables.
Recipe development : Chef Giovanni Apollo
Photo credits :
Marie-Élaine Thibault, Chef-stylist
Marc-André Lapierre, photographer