To join Citadelle Maple Syrup Producers' Cooperative, you or your company must:
- Be an agricultural producer
- Complete a membership application
- Complete Citadelle cooperative training
- Undergo an inspection to make sure the cooperative’s market quality criteria are met
- Subscribe the qualifying shares required ($1000) and pay for them according to regulations.
- Be approved by the board of directors
- Commit to a 5-year contract to deliver all your maple syrup or honey, other than that needed for personal consumption or local markets, to the cooperative, and to comply with all terms, conditions, and considerations established by the board
- Agree to comply with the Cooperatives Act and CITADELLE rules
If you are interested in becoming a member of Citadelle Maple Syrup Producers’ Cooperative, please fill out the information request form.